Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Phantomjerad: Deal with IsmaelandLuigi21.

Repost from WordGirl Wiki.

–– IsmaelandLuigi21 [IL] began trolling Phantomjerad [PJ] ––
IL: Hi jerad.
PJ: Hello
PJ: There should Be a Wordgirl Videogame
PJ: It should Be called Wordgirl Mayhem madness

IL: How about WordGirl Kart. You can play as either a WordGirl character or a May I Have a Word character.
IL: It's a similar to Mario Kart.

PJ: Hmmm no
IL: Why not?
PJ: It needs To be More of An open Word type Of game Following the Episode Storyline
IL: How about WordGirl Party. You can play as either a WordGirl character or a May I Have a Word character.
PJ: What is That
IL: A board game video game.
IL: Like Mario Party.

PJ: Nope
PJ: They should Make a Wordgirl sequal

IL: No sir.
PJ: Maybe
IL: Nope.
PJ: Come on A sequal To Wordgirl will Be fun Right?!
IL: No.
IL: Should the stub template go on the bottom of the page?

PJ: I don't Know

–– IsmaelandLuigi21 [IL] ceased trolling Phantomjerad [PJ] ––

14 comments:

  1. Is it possible that they can be the same person? I mean, they act the same and do the same annoying things..
    It could be the same person, but on different accounts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope. Different typing styles, different interests, and completely different methods of trolling.

      Delete
    2. Oh. So, anything new on the wiki, or is it how it was a month or two ago?

      Delete
    3. Orion001 and IsmaelandLuigi21 are fighting over whether the stub templates should go on the top or bottom. Other than that, same old horrible.

      Delete
    4. Oh my god, I seriously don't know what's happening.. Everyone left...

      Delete
  2. Can someone put up "The Talented Mr. Birg" and "One Last Sandwich" and give me the link?
    Thanks!





    By the way, I left you a note on the TROMP blog post.

    ~ WGSF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to be rude, but can you please stop asking me? I got it covered, I just need to find the time. :) They're coming soon.

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry if I annoyed you.
      Enjoy your day.
      I won't ask you anymore.....

      Delete
    3. I don't know what happened, it just repeeated

      Delete
    4. Mr. Birg:
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/7xibi0roh0vivid/Mr.%20Birg.mov

      One Last Sandwich:
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/cf8dw01i0agu8rl/1%20last%20sandvich%20%28c%20wat%20i%20did%20thar%3F%29.mp4

      Delete
    5. I tried going to the link and it said "not here"

      Delete
    6. https://www.dropbox.com/s/dra7szqxiy9kl6d/Mr.%20Birg.mov

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/v5dleo9i53qp9xc/1%20last%20sandvich%20%28c%20wat%20i%20did%20thar%3F%29.mp4

      https://www.dropbox.com/s/bt1g49qt58s59om/Tell%20her%20what%20she%27s%20won%20%28Seizure%20warning%29.mp4

      I moved every video to a different folder, so some of the links won't work.

      Also I threw in "tell her what she's won".

      Delete